Sunday, January 11, 2015

Baby mama/daddy drama!

Hey readers, 
It's been a few days since I've wrote on my blog but I needed to really think of about this topic before writing about it. I want to start off by asking you all a question. How many of you have exes who have children with someone else? Question two: how many of you are dealing with your spouses exes who can't seem to let go of your man/woman and use their kids as leverage to keep them close? 

Well I have been in that situation before and all I can tell you is this. It is really up to your spouse to get that under control and to keep it clear that the past is the past and it should just be about the children. You can and should express your feelings and opinions to you spouse about the situation but ultimately, he/she should stand up for your relationship and let them know that it's just not going down that way. Your relationship should also be a strong one. If you have outsiders inside your home and your relationship is weak or not where it should be then problems will arise and it's more likely that you won't have a relationship anymore. 

Be blessed and have a great week. Please be sure to follow me on Twitter @missynn1206. 

Peace and blessings,

Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment