Friday, January 2, 2015

Chores!

Hey my loves! 
Well another day passed and a few things learned. I'm sure you all have done chores in some point in your life but doing them on a daily basis all day everyday can be draining. I have learned that making a daily chore list and breaking it up can be easier than trying to tackle eveything in one day. You must phase yourself! Don't let yourself get overwhelmed or to tired to enjoy your cup of morning coffee or your favorite read in your tabloid magazine!!! What I try to do is give my two older kids some easy chores to do and mark it down on a calendar so they know which chore to do on any given day. In return, I have downloaded an app called Chore Monster, which gives kids a chance to mark off all the chores they have done and you as a parent are able to mark down what rewards they are able to receive once completed! This app is free and available in the App Store or Google Play. When you have your kids do chores, make it fun! I try to instill that this is a learning period for them on how to be responsible people and doing their best at eveything they do. For the moms, r the stay at home daddies, I have read a book by Katie Berry called 30 days to a clean and organized house. This book was a life saver for me and it taught me that being organized and having a plan can save me a lot of time, energy and money!! This e-book is available on Amazon and I recommend this for any new stay at home mommy that feels a little overwhelmed and lost on how to set a schedule and routine for herself. Remember, that being prepared and organized can help you in the long run for many obstacles that you will face during the day. Who says being a wife and mommy is easy?? Not I, not I.

Erica
Aka wife and mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment