Friday, January 2, 2015

Arguments with your spouse and when to throw in the towel!!

Having an argument with your spouse can be emotionally draining! It makes you want to crawl under a rock and never come out. Sometimes saying I'm sorry can be the hardest part. But when do you say enough is enough? Are you one of those people who must win an argument and prove your point? This evening my husband and I get into an argument and I have to say this was my doing. One question he asked me went into something different. My husband like most good men do not entertain drama especially with their wife. After hours of this going back and forth, I walked up to him, sat on his lap and started rubbing his shoulders. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss and hug. In our own way this argument was over but I still felt like I needed to say I'm sorry for being such a little girl about the situation. Sometimes well many times in life, you have to pick and choose your battles and you must decide which ones you are willing to fight and which ones you are willing to lose. I love my husband with all of my heart and I know that I have a lot of work to do within myself. I'm just glad that he's there to take that journey with me. 

Erica 
Aka wife and mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment